Central library and college library is located in the library block. Apart from this department library is also available with minimum books related to respective field of specialization. A minimum of 2 books can be taken from the library for not more than 7 days. Library will be open from 8.00 A.M. to 5.30 PM throughout the year. Locker system is provided in the Central library. The locker can be given to the students for one day. The key for the locker is available with the librarian.
- Title of Books available – 5388
- Volume of Books available – 11311
- Number of International & National journals – 1997
- Number of e-journals subscribed – 1815
- Number of Print Journals – 09
- Number of CDs available – 274
- Number of Magazines and Newspaper – 04
- E-Books – 1116
- The library is kept open from 8.30 am to 6.00 pm on all working days.
- Our library is completely computerized and automation of all its operations.
- Loan of books to members is through Identify Cards with Bar-Coding.
- Photocopying facility is available on the library. It provides an invaluable service to the student.
- A convenient spacious reading area with 100 seating capacity is available within the library.
- Separate sections for text books, reference books, Journals, Periodicals, Back volumes, Project reports with Internet access available.
Rules and Regulations
Students should strictly adhere following rules while they are in the library.
- Students should enter their name with sign the entry register kept at the entrance before entering the library.
- Student should conform the entry /out to the library through barcode reader by using ID card.
- Students should maintain silence and decorum in the library.
- Personal books or notebooks are not allowed in the library. A single sheet of paper, however, can be used for taking notes.
- The student will be held responsible for any damage to the borrowed books.
- The “No dues certificate” will be issued only after returning all the borrowed books.